Thursday, June 13, 2013

Doc's Pharmacy - Accident or Deliberate? Bacterial Meningitis

By PETE BENNETT - Contra Costa Watch EMAIL
Phone: 510-460-5641
Posted: 06/13/2013

Reposted to Protect My Sons
Bacterial Infections
Related: Arson / Bacterial

When Marilyn Scully arrived at her Concord home after work that day, she was shocked to see her sturdy 47-year-old husband clutching his head and screaming in pain.
Immediately, Scully called 911. As she followed the ambulance in the family pickup, she was sure about the culprit - her husband had just received a cortisone shot for his chronic back pain - yet she still expected to drive him back home that night.
But on May 30, 2001, less than 24 hours after his cortisone shot, George Stahl was dead.

Doctors at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek told Scully that her husband died from a burst blood vessel in his brain. Scully decided to donate Stahl's organs. Doctors were in for a shock:

In 2005 I was hit with a similar infection - I suspected foul play - in 2011 I brought this to the attention of Chief of Police of Walnut Creek - Chief Bryden - five weeks later the man in the police report handed over was killed.  Makes perfect sense to me.  


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.